Friday 22 December 2017

Get Your Glow On | Girls With Attitude Galactic Glow Highlighting Palette

Girls With Attitude Galactic Glow Highlighting Palette

I love highlighters, I can't get enough of them and I would say it's the one beauty product that I've been obsessed with buying this year. So you can only imagine my excitement when Girls With Attitude announced the launch of their new Galactic Glow highlighting palette and I was practically squealing when one arrived though the letter box a few weeks ago. If you're a regular reader, you will know that the GWA Glow It palette was my favourite highlighting trio when that was released last year (full review here) and I thought nothing would be able to compete with it. But I think the new highlighting palette might just beat it.


Girls With Attitude Galactic Glow Highlighting Palette

Lets talk about the packaging! For me, if a product is packaged beautifully I'm pretty much sold and I think the Galactic Glow palette has the most stunning packaging - I've never seen anything like it. If you love anything shiny, two toned and metallic you will love this as much as I do. The three highlighters come are encased in pink/pearl toned textured duo chrome case that reflects different colours as you turn it. And lets take two minutes to appreciate the rose gold GWA on the front (rose gold everything right?) Inside you also have a mirror which is always handy and three beautiful, out of this world highlighters.

What I really love about these highlighters is that they all have this ombre effect running through them. You could easily blend each one together with a makeup brush or use each shade individually - Essentially you get nine different highlighter shades instead of three. It took me a little while to work out which shade was my favourite as they are all so stunning. I've been using this non stop since it arrived and I would have to say the one I reach for the most is the first one on the left 'Rose Glow' as it works perfectly with more of a warm bronzed makeup look. I thought I'd give a run down of each highlight in a little more detail so you make up your mind on which one your favourite is too.

Girls With Attitude Galactic Glow Highlighting Palette

Rose Glow;
As I said this is my favourite one out of the three. Like the name suggests, this highlight is all about those rose gold tones. Think a peachy gold, champagne rose gold and graduating out to a pretty blush pink. When all three of these shades are worn together they create the most gorgeous, shimmery rose gold glow. If you love tanning or have a warmer skin tone then you'll probably love Rose Glow as much as I do.

Prismatic Opal;
This has to be my second favourite highligher in the Galactic Glow Palette. This highlight is a pink toned one and has three colours running through it - Starting with a pearly white, graduating to a pretty pink, then ending with a pearlescent pink. This looks so pretty on and when this highlight has been blended all together it creates the most gorgeous pearly pink glow.

Eclipse;
Although this highlighter is absolutely stunning, I was a little worried about how it would look on. With this one you have a shimmery silver, a pale metallic lilac and an iridescent violet. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to pull this shade off, but it's really wearable and creates that 'wet look' which would be perfect for any party. If you love having a glow that is really full on and all out there, this one is for you.

Girls With Attitude Galactic Glow Highlighting Palette

I'm so impressed with this palette, all three highlighters are really buttery and feel silky smooth. With a light hand I can create a really subtle glow, but can easily go all out if I wanted to. I also love the Galactic Glow's affordable price tag, it only costs £15.99 from the Girls With Attitude website (here) which makes it the perfect thing to treat yourself to with any Christmas money that comes your way.

Which one is your favourite shade? Let me know. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Superb post. Best post I have read in these few days. Keep posting such an valuable information . I suggest you to visit these websites Facial services | Facial services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
    24k gold serum Rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig