Friday 25 August 2017

3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

I know I must sound like I broken record when I say this, but one of the BEST thing about being a beauty addict and blogger is discovering new brands and today I want to share with you some of the bestsellers from new brand on the block 3INA (pronounced mina). I first heard about 3INA from some of my fellow beauty girls, sharing their 3INA hauls over on their blogs and Instagram and as far as first impressions go, I was really impressed. I love the look of the sleek black packaging and all the makeup that I had seen looked really pretty. It wasn't long before I was browsing the 3INA website and I love they're branding, theres a real 'Girl Power' vibe there which is something I'm all about. Over the last few weeks I've been trying out three of 3INA's bestsellers and I thought I'd give you my first impressions of the products and a little mini review of the Longwear Lipstick*, Highlighter* and Cream Eyeshadow*.



3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

Longwear Lipstick 503; The 3INA longwear lipsticks are a matte liquid lipstick and you guys know that these are my favourite kinds of lipsticks to wear. The lipstick shades are numbered instead of named and the one that I've been trying is in the shade 503. This shade is my perfect kind of nude; its brown toned and is so wearable and perfect for everyday. The shade kind of reminds me of Mac's Velvet Teddy, but possibly a little bit lighter which is probably why I love the colour so much. It's one of those nudes that will suit everyone and work on every skin tone. 3INA say their longwear lipsticks apply like a gloss but dry matte and opaque and I have to agree. I thought the application was so easy and the lipstick just glided onto my lips. At first it was shiny like a gloss, but after a really short time it dries into a lovely semi matte finish. In terms of lasting all day, I found that the lipstick does fade after a few hours, especially after eating and it does need reapplying. However the formula doesn't dry my lips out at all, which I sometimes find is the case with most liquid lipsticks. One thing that really impressed me was the pigmentation, this lipstick is doesn't disappoint and dries completely opaque.

3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

Highlighter 201; Coming second place to lipstick, highlighter has to be up there with my favourite type of makeup item; I'm all about that glow. Even though I don't need to own any more highlighters, this one from 3INA is a welcomed addition to my collection. I have the shade 201 and this highlight is such a beautiful champagne gold shade, which is my favourite highlight shade to wear. Usually in the mornings I tend to reach for my Becca Champagne Pop highlighter or GWA ones, but these are highlights that really make me glow because they are so pigmented, if I'm not careful I can go a little overboard. This highlight from 3INA is a lot more subtle and is all about that natural glow, which makes it perfect for everyday. I love how finely milled this highlight is, it's so soft and picks up just the right amount of product when used with my fan brush; It's not to glittery and just adds the perfect glow to my cheekbones, its like the sunlight is hitting my face perfectly. I think this would be a perfect highlight for those of you who are just getting into makeup or who are new to contouring as you cannot make any mistakes with this and won't leave your house looking like Edward Cullen - lol.

3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

Cream Eyeshadow 312; I honestly can't remember the last time I used a cream eyeshadow, I used to be a big fan of these a few years ago and this one from 3INA has rekindled my love with these type of shadows. I think the best thing about them is how easy and quick they are to apply and as I don't have much time to do my makeup in the mornings these days, this is just what I need. Let me start by saying this cream eyeshadow from 3INA is intense and is so beautiful; I have the shade 312 and its a gorgeous metallic rose pink shade that gives my eyes so much dimension and really makes them pop. It's a cool toned pink, which will look great paired with silver, grey and black shadows which will create a gorgeous smokey eye. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this during winter. The formula of this shadow is also really lovely, it goes on quite creamy, then feels more like a powder when blending it out. The best bit about this cream shadow other than its easy application is it's staying power, it lasts all day without fading or creasing.

3INA Cosmetics Bestsellers | Longwear Lipstick, Highlighter & Cream Eyeshadow

I'm really impressed by these 3INA bestsellers and its definitely got me wanting to try more makeup from this brand. I would love to try some of their blushers or add a few more shades of the Longwear Lipstick to my collection. You can find all these products and more over on the 3INA website here. 

What 3INA products do you like the look of? Let me know in the comments. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the 3ina makeup so much, you have no idea. I have a whole box of their products at home and I'm just waiting for my last order to come in to start snapping shots and making some reviews. I have all their liquid matte lipsticks except one and I'm so impressed with these - they come first in my favorite liquid matte lipsticks list these days. Also, I have all 18 cream eyeshadows and really... OMG. I have pretty oily eyelids and they're the best ! :D I've got both highlighters but my favorite has to be the pink one - I do have a lot but this is really unlike what I've gotten so far - I LOVE IT !
    What I mostly love there is their color eyeliners (what ? never said I had the whole range ! How did you guess ?! :PP) - they're sooo waterproof and longlasting and if you try to wash them off with only water and soap, well they'll remain glued on your skin for days on end ! I am planning so many reviews - I love this brand so so much ! It's really amazing, like you said that as bloggers we get to discover new brands constantly. If you'd like to sneak a peak to my Cream Eyeshadow review, go ahead - maybe you'll fall in love with some more shades ! :P

    Thank you so much for your great review ! :D
    Tissam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pretty!! I'm on the look out for a new highlighter myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig