Monday 5 December 2016

Getting Perfect Blow Dried Hair At Home With Envy Professional

Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty

One of my favourite things about going to the salon is getting that killer blow dry at the end of the session. My hair always feels a lot fuller and bouncier after its been dried properly. Time and time again I get frustrated as I just can't recreate the same look at home. Trust me I've tried so many times and my hair more often or not looks like its been through a wind machine. For a long time I gave up on the blow dried look and would just use my hairdryer on a high heat to zap my hair in speedy time, which always resulted in flat, limp and pretty lifeless hair. If you've read any of my past hair posts on my blog (you can find them in the beauty section of my blog, you will know that I actually have really thin hair so I really need all the volume I can get.

Not being one to give up, I was determined to master a least a half decent blow dry and luckily for me I was given the opportunity to try some haircare products from Envy Professional* that really helped me to refine some of my skills with my hairdryer and popped a bit of life back into my hair. With December being the season for glitz, glam and lots of parties now is the perfect time to master the blow dry and pop a bit more bounce into your hair.

Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty
Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty

I've been perfecting my blow dry with Envy Professionals new easy 3 step blow dry kit, which really takes all of the hard work out of the blow dry. Like I mentioned, I'm not great with the hairdryer, I'm still very much in practice, but this kit gives my hair a more professional look, even when my arms are still flapping away with the brush trying to dry my hair. Envy Professional recommend you start with their pre wash treatment the 'Envy Dual Fix 12' which I leave on my hair for around 10 minutes before stepping into the shower. I don't know how this product works, it just does; It's hard to explain but I think this is the secret product that gets my hair looking so good. The actual product is a non greasy light weight mousse and all I have to do its run it through the roots of my hair. I'm pretty sure that it gives my hair so much hold and volume. My hair is naturally very thin and doesn't hold styles too well, but whenever I've used this pre wash treatment my hair has so much body to it and has a bounce that wasn't there before which is just amazing.The Dual Fix 12 has the perfect balance on ingredients which include silk proteins and keratin amino acids which also help to repair hair, add plenty of shine whilst also helping to create fuller and thicker hair. Honestly it's so lovely, its now become my little miracle hair product.

Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty

The next two steps are the Envy Gentle Cleansing Shampoo and Gentle Detangling Conditioner. After waiting around with a pre treatment on my hair, as great as it is, its also lovely when it comes to washing it out. The shampoo and conditioner from Envy are lovely and smell incredible. I'm not the best at describing scents and I don't know if its just me, but I get a light citrus smell coming through combined with that professional salon smell. You'll just have to try them for yourself as they are so lovely to use. The shampoo makes my hair feel really clean and works amazingly at getting rid of any product build up. The conditioner was also lovely to use and left my hair feeling really soft and silky. As for it being a detangling conditioner, I found that my hairs not too knotty afterwards which is something I suffer terribly with.

Now it would be perfect if these products could actually blow dry my hair for me, unfortunately that parts down to me. I don't do anything special when it comes to trying to blow dry my hair, I just section it off and use a large bristle brush to dry though each section of my hair. Its the holding of the brush and doing that fancy hairdresser technique of twisting and pulling down on my hair that I struggle with. I have been practicing though and it does get slightly easier. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with my efforts and I'm loving blow dried hair right now and its thanks to these three products from Envy Professional. They just help to give my hair the perfect hold, bounce and give my hair a little bit more life as it looks so healthy right now.

Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty
Blow Dry, Blow Dried Hair, Hair, Envy Professional, Envy Professional Dry Dry Kit, Beauty

If you want to master the perfect blow dry at home ready for the party season then I would definitely recommend picking up these products. Envy Professional sell a mini kit like the one I have where you can try all three for £19.95  which you can find over on their website here. This little kit is perfect, a little goes a long way and its perfect for travelling. Plus having everything in a miniature from is just so much cuter.

Have you tried these products? What's your top tips for perfect blow dried hair?


Share:

6 comments

  1. These look great and your hair looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why natural dietary supplements are recommendable? as it facilitates a person to get most performance very quickly and additionally does not have any dangerous consequences. no longer only that, it could additionally be used as ordinary muscle mass building exercises and that is the purpose why most often athletes and bodybuilders use it for his or her http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks stunning and I love the sound of that shampoo. I always look for shampoos that will deep clean my hair and scalp and get rid of any build up!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ephedra is one such example of a weight loss supplement that features a high rate of success but conjointly a high facet result profile Phendora Garcinia that has hypertension, cardiac issues and even death. Hoodia Gordonii is another supplement that has both positive and negative press. See more: https://wellnesswebpro.com/phendora-garcinia-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog was so nice and amazing to reading. Thank you so much for sharing the amazing stuff!

    Rubber mixing mill

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing thanks for sharing this blog I become fan of your blogs now. This blog is so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig