Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pretty Pretty Store - Puppet London || Opening Night


Hi ladies, sorry for the picture heavy post, but today I really want to let the pictures do all the talking. Last Friday night I was kindly invited to the opening party of a new boutique opening in my town Northampton. The boutique goes under the name of 'Pretty Pretty' and is ran and owned by siblings Ariel and Violetta, who very thoughtfully sent me out the invitation to come along and take a sneak peek at the amazing collection which has all been designed and made by Violetta herself who runs her designs under the name Puppet London. 

On Friday I was so excited about the opening party as I had taken a little peek at the Puppet London website where some of Violetta's collection is showcased and I couldn't wait to see what other designs would be on show at the Pretty Pretty store. Needless to say I was completely overwhelmed at just how stunningly beautiful Violetta's designs and clothing range really are. 

Upon arrival to the Pretty Pretty Boutique, I was amazed at how much thought and detail had been put into the store to give it that chic and classy feel to it, not to mention the walls where dusted in iridescent glitter, which made it sparkle (and you all know how much I love my sparkle). The store looked absolutely fabulous, but this did not take any attention away from just how stunning the clothes where. As you can see from the pictures the clothing really stands out - with a range of dresses, blouses and jackets on offer. I was really taken back at just how breathtakingly beautiful the designs of the clothing where. Each piece of clothing in the Pretty Pretty store has been made with so much attention to detail and has been beautifully tailored and put together. I would say the clothes are very on trend in terms of colours, patterns and style, but they really do have a sophisticated and sleek look to them. I've been watching a lot of Gossip Girl recently and it felt like I had stepped into the Blair Waldorf's wardrobe when walking into the shop - it was a dream. 

As well as having gorgeous items of clothing to offer, the Pretty Pretty store also had such a wonderful range of jewelry and statement accessories on show that really could change the way any outfit looked. When it comes to accessories, I am a huge fan of statement pieces, even more so when the accessory of your choice can be made to look as though its part of your clothing instead of a stand alone accessory. As you can see from some of the pictures the accessories are stunning pieces that you just can't buy or find in your regular high street shop; So it was really refreshing to see something a little different. 

I had such an amazing evening and wish Pretty Pretty Boutique every bit of success as the clothing is amazing - I already have my eye on a few bits including the gorgeous coral dress on the manikin in the above pictures. A huge thank you again for Ariel and Violetta for inviting me along to the opening evening.


I would love to know what you think about this items I've shown you from the Puppet London Collection and if your a fan of shopping in Boutiques. If you would like to take a closer look at the collection you can find many of the pieces of clothing here on the Puppet London website.

Lots of Love





Share:

2 comments

  1. I've never actually been down to the Gold Street Mews, I really should there seems to be some lovely shops down there! Just followed your blog as I'm going to the Northampton Meet Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a blog. The way you explain it the way you use this word is mind-blowing. I just love this. Thanks for spread this knowledge to us.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig