Friday 4 October 2013

Gorgeous Long Locks || Double Volume Straight Weave



When it comes to styling my hair the words volume and glamorous immediately come to mind - for me nothing beats wearing your hair down, swishing it around and having it look just gorgeous and luscious. However getting it to look like you've had a dozen stylists working on your barnet for a good few hours is impossible, especially for us ladies with busy lifestyles.

When I posted my most recent OOTD (picture above) I was flooded with questions asking how I styled my hair, how I got it so long and looking full of volume... well the big secret is, is that hardly any of the hair that you see in that picture is my own. Yep that's right ladies, I cheated and for this particular outfit I had my 'double volume straight weave' in which was kindly sent to me from Wonderland Wigs

In the past I've always been a hair extensions kind of girl, popping them in for big nights out, or just those days I wanted my locks to look that extra bit special. Although the process of applying hair extensions is hardly rocket science, it can be a little time consuming - what with applying each weft of hair in the correct position and if your planning on curling them then that's going to add least 20 minutes on top of your getting ready time. However since receiving my hairpiece from Wonderland Wigs my hair extensions have been made a little redundant as applying a hairpiece takes a matter of minutes and gives you the most amazing looking hair ever. 


Honestly I was so excited when the postman knocked on the door and delivered my hairpiece and within a matter of minutes it was out of the box and had made it's way on to my head. The double volume straight weave has been made from high quality synthetic hair. When I read this on the website I have to say I really had no idea what to expect as the only hairpieces I had used in the past were my hair extensions , which have all been made from 100% human remy hair. However much to my surprise the synthetic hair was really soft, shiny and so natural looking and the length of it was just amazing - I think it's one of every girls wishes to have beautiful long mermaid hair and this hairpiece gives you exactly that, 22 inches of long hair really does look give you that big sexy hair look. I also really love how the hair has been layered and has a slight flick to it at the bottom, which really makes it look so natural once its on. 

What really impressed me the most about this hairpiece is the application time. It states on the box that will only take you five minutes to pop it in your hair and they really aren't kidding. The hairpiece was so easy to apply with its grips sliding easily on to your own hair. As there is such a lot of hair for just a few grips I was slightly concerned about just how well the hairpiece would stay put though the course of the day, but amazingly they are really secure and the hairpiece does not budge at all.

Overall I am so impressed with this weave and if your looking to get lush locks in a matter of minutes then I really recommend that you have a browse though the Wonderland Wigs website as they have loads of different 3/4 hairpieces, from curly hair to dip dye hair with a wide variety of colours and shades to offer. I'm always wanting a volume boost when it comes to my own hair and this weave is packed with volume, I just love how thick and gorgeous it makes my hair look. For £39.99 I think this hairpiece is a great alternative to hair extensions and is just perfect for those nights out or special occasions where your wanting your hair to make a big impact. 


Have you tried any hairpieces from Wonderland Wigs? What do you ladies think of this one?

Lots of Love


Share:

7 comments

  1. Wow you hair looks amazing - it looks soooo natural, and like it's your real hair! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing lovely, these pieces are just so easy to use as you know I have so many! Phaha gorgeous!

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weft hair extensions, so easy to use. This looks so natural, and you just couldn't tell at all! Amazing price too - I need one in my life!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't until recently that I realized tons of people wear extensions regularly... don't know where I've been! This looks so natural and thick!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently won a 3/4 wig from them and it is so fabulous! Easy to put in stayed put and was wringing in the compliments! you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig