Tuesday 6 August 2013

Advertise With Miss Sunshine & Sparkle


For those of you who follow me on Twitter (@sunshinesprkle) may have seen me Tweet about offering advertising space here on Miss Sunshine & Sparkle. This is something that I've been thinking about offering for a little while now and seeing as my blog has had a few major changes, I though that now would be the perfect time to offer some advertising space to you fellow bloggers. 

Miss Sunshine & Sparkle is something which has become a huge part of my life and I'm really pleased that my blogs two year anniversary is just around the corner - Where has the time gone I ask? It's flown by. For me, my blog has taken me on a wonderful journey and has offered me so many amazing experiences and opportunities. I try to post a variety of content for you all each week, and I feel that every month that passes my blog is developing from strength to strength and I can't thank you all enough for supporting my it. I feel that offering advertising is the next step for my blog and will help it to grow and develop, as this is something I'm forever aiming for.

As it stands, I'm only offering one type of package, so if your a blogger or a small shop and would like an advertising space here on Miss Sunshine & Sparkle, you can find all the details on the link below.


alternatively you can email me on

misssunshinesparkle@hotmail.com

If you wish to secure a space, then please get in touch.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig