Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Week In Pictures | Instagram

Hi babes. Two weeks ago I posted up a post on how I was addicted to Instagram and since that post I've managed to get another one up and tonight's will be the third. I had no intention whatsoever to make this into a weekly feature (and I'm still not sure if I'm going to yet) but I thought I would just do an Instagram post again this evening. I did have a review lined up on a new NYX masacra that I had recently bought, but I took the photographs earlier and after uploading them to my laptop they are shocklingly bad (only the best for you guys). So the mascara post will just have to have to be put on hold for now and I really hope that you girls will enjoy my Instagram pictures instead.










Me posing in my new work clothes. Jumper is from River Island

I have been loving this Rimmel London Lipstick in shade 05 from the Kate Moss Collection

What I wore to work: Denim Shirt - River Island | Khaki Jeggings - River Island 

The next two pictures are me experimenting what I shall be wearing to the Boardmasters Festival this weekend. These clothes are quite old now so I don't have links for them, but what do you think girls? Shall I wear this to a festival?

St Moriz and Palmers Coca Butter Gradual Tanning Moisturiser are my secrets to the perfect fake tan! Would you like to see a blog post on this?

I downloaded a new photo editing app for my iPhone, the black & white picture is just me messing around with the filters and frames 

My Up Do

My Super Saturday Outfit, again old clothes girls (I'm on a spending ban lol )

So that's my week in pictures, as you can see I'm still loving this app on my iPhone, so if any of you beautites would like to add me just do so @ sunshinesprkle I follow all beauty bloggers back so be sure to let me know you have followed 

Take care beauties 

Share:

18 comments

  1. I love that lip colour! Cute photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee your up-do messy bun! & your hair colour is lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, i just pop lots of grips in it and it just kinds of sits up there lol xx

      Delete
  3. You look lovely :)

    Love India - www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're stunning, girl! That lip colour really suits you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Bex, your a sweetie. I am obsessed with this lip colour right now x

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos, you look beautiful in all of them! Love your hair and the lipstick, a great colour! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I love this shade, it's my go to lippie at the moment xx

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog through twitter. I love that messy bun picture!!
    Laura
    Www.abrunetteduet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura. Thanks for the lovely comment and checking out my blog xx

      Delete
  7. Heya, I just found your post and I LOVE YOUR HAIR COLOUR HERE! do you mind telling me what it is, please? xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig