Sunday 4 March 2012

February Favourites

Hello beauties. During the month of February I had a load of products I was in love with and thought it would be great to share with you all what they were. Some of the products you will have seen in recent reviews, so I shall link the posts so you can have some more information about those products. This is the first time that I have done a monthly favourites post, I don't know why its taken me so long to do it as I love reading these kind of posts! I'll stop rambling now and just get straight too it!

From Left to Right
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle | Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner | Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray | Avon Colour Trend Pencil in Brown | No7 Blossoming Lip & Cheek Duo by Poppy King | Fearne Cotton Red Polish 

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle


I picked this up mid February and I think its one of the best makeup purchases that I've made in a long while. Its quite simply the best highlighter I've ever used and it really works wonders on making your skin look radiant and fresh! This is definitely a product for you natural beauties out there. I've done a full review of Soft and Gentle MSF,so if your interested in knowing more and seeing swatches have a look here!

Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner



I am in love with the Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner. I bought this before Christmas and have used it every time that I've washed my hair. I have very fine hair that's prone to getting greasy very quickly, but I still use this alongside my normal conditioner. It doesn't make my hair feel dirty at all, just very smooth and super soft to the touch. I am planning on doing a full review this leave in conditioner so I wont go into too much detail, but I will say that it is my secret to having amazing hair!

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray


If you've been reading my blog a little while then you will know that I recently did a review on the Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray which you can read here. I've been super busy this month and have not had the time spare to straighten my hair, so I've been going for a natural wave look with my instead. The sea salt spray really helps to define those waves and gives your hair that lovely beach look. 

Avon Colour Trend Pencil in Brown




This eyeliner from Avon was kindly given to me by my future mother-in-law as she knew I was on the hunt for a good pencil that I could use to fill in my eyebrows. Its from the Colour Trend Range, which I believe is the makeup range Avon have for teenagers. Therefore its super affordable and it really does do the job, It's not too soft and is a buildable colour that really lasts. Although I use it for my eyebrows, I've tried it as an eyeliner also and it works great. 

No7 Blossoming Lip & Cheek Duo by Poppy King


The No7 Blossoming Lip & Cheek Duo by Poppy King has been my go-to blush and lip colour this month. I love it so much that I did want to do a review for you all, but I don't think its in the No7 permanent collection as it was in a Christmas Box Set. But if I see it online I will be sure to let you beauties know. I got this for my mum at Christmas and she gave it back to me this month as she didn't get along with it (thanks mum! I know you read this). If your in the UK then you will know that the weather has been a bit up and down this month, but we have had some lovely days which has defiantly gotten me in the mood for Spring and the  Poppy King Duo looks amazing on, and is a great look for Spring. If you would like to see it on you can see a FOTD here

Fearne Cotton Red Polish 


The Fearne Cotton red polish has been my go-to colour this month. I think its the perfect classic red colour and it looks beautiful on. If you would like to see a NOTD and review of this gorgeous polish then you can read about it here.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post lovelies and I would love to hear what you have been loving this month. 







Share:

14 comments

  1. Lip and Cheek Duo looks amazing! It's kind of like Posie Tint, right? Fabulous post as always!
    Love
    http://georgialouisen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, Yeah the colours are similar to Poise Tint I think (I've never owned it, just swatched it in store) But this is a cream base formula. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should treat yourself babes. I was umming and arr-ing for ages, No regrets now i have it x

      Delete
  3. I love aussie sooo much :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too hun, I think Aussie has to be my fave high street brand for hair care x

      Delete
  4. Hurray for Soft & Gentle! The lips and cheek duo looks lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Hurray indeed I'm in love with it. It is lovely I'm hoping that they release it in their collection as I would love to see more colours, fingers crossed x

      Delete
    2. Hurray indeed hun lol. I am hoping it will be avialable to buy all year round not just at christmas. I would love it see it in more colours also x

      Delete
  5. LOVEEE the look of the lip and cheek duo! Gorgeous colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that shampoo and love it too ;D<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a great highlighter, I'll definitely try this one out

    -Grace

    http://thethriftyhippie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveee aussie product's! they smell amazing, so tempted to buy one of the MAC MSF's aswell! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Spa Equipment Store

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig