Wednesday 8 February 2012

This Girls Gotta Have Em | Jack Wills



From left to right




Hello beauties, those who keep up to date with my blog will have noticed that I had a blog post titled 'This Girls Gotta Have Em'  in lasts weeks post and I have decided to make this into a weekly series for you, hence the name of today’s title. Each week you will see selected items from one brand or store that I want to get my hands on. These lists will have no limitations on pricing and is a chance for me and you to day dream about the clothes or products we adore. Today's brand that I will be looking at is Jack Wills. 

From left to right

Folkstone Tee £44.00

I love this tee coloured in vintage white. There are so many bright colours for spring/summer trends which I love. However I'm still drawn to the classic white and think it looks fabulous when the weather starts to warm up. Any tee will look lovely with shorts, especially this one. The picture that you see has been taken from the back of the top. It has this gorgeous lace design that runs down the middle making this tee so feminine and delicate. This would look amazing a few sizes bigger with some nice shorts, sandals and a tan or a pair of light wash skinny jeans.

Ellington Short £59.00

As you all know I am a huge fan of coral especially the brighter shades and these shorts are a fabulous. These would brighten any outfit up adding a pop of colour and would go with any tee especially the two shown in the picture. 

Hollingfast Trouser £59.00

These floral navy trousers cut off at the ankle are so preppy which I love. It's not a look that I would usually go for but this season is all about the different prints, these paired with a simple top and casual blazer would make a gorgeous outfit.

Atwoodley Cable Sweater £69

Its still ever so cold outside and a warm jumper is still a necessity for those chilly days. One of my favourite designs that you can get on a jumper has to be the classic cable knit. I have worn so many think jumpers as of the winter and have not seen many grey ones, so I was immediately drawn to this one. Sometimes I do prefer grey to back especially when it comes to pairing it with bright colours as its not so harsh looking. This jumper gets huge thumbs up from me and comes in a variety of colours including a hot pink and turquoise. 

Lankenby Dress £69

I adore floral prints and dresses, when the two are combined I fall in love. This dress has a lovely detailed bow at the top of the dress and comes in at the waist creating the lovely hourglass look. It looks so vintage and girly and would look great dressed up or down.

Wadley Tee £34

I love the sailor graphic design on this tee. I am a huge fan of the nautical look which is around this season as you will see the classic navy blue and lots of stripes in most stores. It would look fabulous tucked into the coral shorts with the sleeves slightly rolled up to add some dimension. 

Glenthorne Brogue £198

Working on a ladies footwear department, I have seen shoe after shoe and brogues were a bit hit last year. However rarely have I seen any in a bright white. I love the look of brogues but unfortunately they never really look right on my feet. But these white ones look smart and are a lot more feminine that your average black or brown ones. I think that they would look great paired with any of the items above.


As you can guess I am a bit of a fan of the Jack Wills brand. You do see a lot of people wearing the classic hoodies, gilets and joggers which is great for comfort. However looking past this they do have a great line of clothing which is the preppy English style which really ties in with the brands ethos 'Fabulously British'.  If you do like this look or would like to see more then you can find all the items on here on the Jack Wills webpage here.  Please note that all the images were taken from here.

I was inspired with the looks from today’s post when Jack Wills sent me out their seasonal handbook which is a catalogue filled with images and look books. This arrived though my letter box on Tuesday and if you would like to get your hands on one then you can simply order it online for free and they will send you one out every season. 



Another thing beauties, forgive me I know this post has been a long one! When my Handbook was sent to me, I also received a little insert which explained that Jack Wills also have another Brand called Aubin Wills. They are offering 30% using a redeemable code for any purchase online. I wont be using this offer simply because I have no money at the moment to splurge, but if any of you would like to use it send me your shopping list to misssunshinesparkle@hotmail.com with your shopping list. Whoever has the most items in their basked will get the code. The offer ends on the 31st March and is the UK only.




Take care my lovelies!







Share:

7 comments

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig