Wednesday 30 November 2011

NOTD: Models Own Pink Fizz



Hello my lovelies. I thought I would share with you a polish that I'm in love with at the minute. Its super sparkly and I have a feeling you will love it too. Its Pink Fizz by Models Own. I cannot express how much I love Model's Own polishes and would highly recommend them to anyone. 

As a lot of you may have seen, glitter and sparkle is everywhere in shops this season ranging from dresses, jeans, shoes to bags. You name it glitter is everywhere, you could even dress from head to toe in it if you really wanted! I just love seeing everything so sparkly around me, especially around this time of year makes me feel ever so festive. However unless your brave this style is manly for party season and not something you would pop down to your local shops in. I did think to myself there must be a better way to get your glitter fix without going OTT and I found out there was. The answer? Painting my nails in all over pink glitter polish. I've had this one by Models Own in my collection for a little while now and it was something I wore a lot in the summer.... and I mean a lot!. I was sad seeing it being put away at the end of the Summer as the autumn/winter came around. But all this sparkle has given me the perfect excuse to pop this polish back into my favourites for this season. Whoopppee!! 









Not only is this polish extremely affordable at a bargain £5, I've found it has great wear to it, lasting ages before any chips occur. If pink is not your colour not to fear; Models Own has a whole range of colours in the glitter polish collection to suit everyone, click here to have a look which shade you can get. The website are also offering a few deals on their polishes right now so you can save some money also. 

I love this look on my nails and it catches the light perfectly, its defiantly a polish that will stand out and get people noticing your sparkly nails. What shades do you love from the collection? I would love to know what ones you recommend.  What other brands you love that have a glitter collection? Let me know in the comments below, as I love hearing from you. 





Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm changing My mind: normally I don't like sparkling nail polishes.. But looking this post and others from other bloggers.. mmm, I wanna try a sparkling one :D
    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried models own juice jules which I loveee
    so now im tempted to try this too :)
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig